|MSUFD 3100||Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive Controller (Single Channel, QFN-48)|
|MSUFD 3200||Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive Controller (Single Channel, QFN-64)|
|MSUFD 5100||USB 3.0 NAND Flash Controller (Single Channel, QFN-64)|
|MSUFD 5200||USB 3.0 NAND Flash Controller (Single Channel, QFN-88)|
High Performance, Low Power
- Throughput up to 120MBps (Single Channel), 200MBps (Dual Channel)
- Hardware Accelerator / DMAC / NFC
- Programmable Clock Speeds with Power Gating Support
- Proprietary Patent Pending UCA Technology
- Hardware-based AES Encryption Engine
- SLC, MLC, TLC NAND Flash Devices from Intel, Micron, Samsung, Hynix, etc.
- 2KB, 4KB, 8KB Page Sizes supporting Multi-LUN and Multi-Plance features
- ONFI2, Toggle, Toggle2, Async NAND Flash Memory Interface
- Programmable 26-bit, 29-bit, 30-bit, 60-bit ECC options
- Built-in 3.3V, 1.8V, 1.0V Power Supplies from 5V
- MSUFD 3100, MSUFD 3200 : Pen Drive Applications
- MSUFD 5100, MSUFD 5200 : Multiple Applications with I2C, SPI, UART, GPIO Interfaces
- Both Reference Designs and Custom Solutions are available
Unlike traditional password-only security solutions, our proprietary UCA (User-Computer-Authentication) security algorithm does not depend strictly on password strength level. Instead, UCA technology supports concurrent user and computer authentication. In other words, authorized users can only access their sensitive data in registered computers.
All storage data are encrypted using an AES cipher key, which can only be calculated using authorized user passwords and registered computer signatures. Our proprietary patent pending UCA technology can support multiple users and registered computers, suitable for both personal and enterprise applications.